Paypal Mastercard has upped its PayPal purchases from 2% to 3% With that it also pays 2% cash back on everything else with no limits and no annual fee
How it Works
Make any purchases using Paypal and get 3% cashback and purchases anywhere else and get 2%. Your cash back can be credited to your PayPal account.
Spend $500 within first three months of opening card and receive $100 bonus
Why You Should Get this Card
Although you need a PayPal account to get this card you don’t even have to use PayPal to get good use out of this card. The 2% cash back on everything is a good deal in itself
Why You Shouldn’t Get this Card
- There’s a foreign transaction fee. And
- You have to have a PayPal account to have this card. If you’re not interested in that then the Citi Double Cash also has a 2% cash back offer
How I Will Use this Card
I will use this card for everyday use because of the 2% alone. I pay my electric bill through PayPal so I will use it for that. But I do have The Discover It and Chase Freedom which both have PayPal as 5% rotating categories so that’s six months out of the year I won’t be using PayPal Mastercard for that.
- No intro APR
- Recommended credit score of 690+
- Earn cash back daily instead of waiting until statement date
- This card doesn’t always have a welcome bonus if you’re interested don’t wait too long